Turning Point is a highly reputable, ethical and a leading company in student placement abroad. We understand the different markets and cultures in India.
At Turning Point, we work in partnership with client institutions across all education sectors, from secondary schools to universities, to recruit international students who want to study in Australia, the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada or New Zealand. By understanding an individual client’s goals, we help to position them to their best advantage in an increasingly competitive international environment.
In addition to student placement, Turning Point Studies Consultants provides the following services:
- In-country school visitation programs
- Opportunities to participate in Turning Point ’s student exhibitions and promotional events
- Display of client materials in Turning Point offices
- Inclusion of institution and course information on Turning Point’s CRM “VISION”
- Client Relationship Managers for Australia , Canada, the UK, the US and European Countries to support you with your recruitment goals
- Advertising placement and advice – outdoor, digital, social media and print
- Updates via client newsletter
- Operational updates
VISION: Knowledge Management System
VISION supports all Turning Point student interactions, from event and lead management through to counselling and institution matching, to application and visa processing. VISION includes a comprehensive knowledge base that acts as a repository for all client course and institution information.
Student Exhibitions and Seminars
Turning Point Studies Consultants regularly holds exhibitions, seminars and interview programs throughout its network, where students have the opportunity to meet with institution representatives.
Students and their parents can spend time discussing entry requirements, course details, recognition of awards, career opportunities, institution facilities and related student support services.
Offshore Support through our Global Network
Turning Point Studies Consultants has qualified and dedicated student counsellors who work individually with students to advise them on the right education choice to achieve their career goals. This means that information about your institution is delivered face-to-face to prospective students across North India.
These services include:
- Client Relations Managers to act as liaison points for clients in monitoring student trends, market insight and advising on potential opportunities
- Support for in-country visits, including promotions and administration.
- In-country events
- Promotion of scholarship opportunities
- Strategic marketing plans and implementation