- Studying the financial transactions made by the organization and prepare financial reports based on the available data.
- Sharing the financial reports with the senior company officials.
- Suggesting ways of improving the company’s financial condition after reviewing the financial reports.
- Working on the finance software/CRM installed to record the financial transactions.
- Preparing financial statements.
- Providing inputs while the senior company officials plan the budget.
- Coordinating with Institutions abroad in regards to financial matters and updating senior company officials.
- Managing the company’s working capital.
- Performing internal finance audits from time to time in order to ensure that the company finances are being managed appropriately.
- Reviewing and upgrading the financial plans from time to time.