1. Teaching IELTS & PTE including spoken English to the students.
2. Making teaching plans for the IELTS & PTE Program.
3. Managing the class, preparing the lessons to be delivered to the students.
4. Preparing and setting tests, examination papers, and exercises.
5. Marking and providing appropriate feedback to the students.
6. Attend walk-ins and telephonic queries for IELTS & PTE.
7. At least 1 to 2 years of experience in IELTS & PTE Teaching is recommended.
8. Basic administration, such as keeping student registers and attendance records.
a) Excellent command of spoken and written English.
b) Should know the IELTS / PTE system well and its exams.
c) Good Presentation and Teaching Skills.
d) An ability to communicate effectively with students and other candidates of all age groups and social backgrounds.
Functional Area: IELTS Training / PTE Trainer
Qualification: Graduate / Post-graduate will be preferred
Experience: 1 Yr to 2 Yrs.
Salary: Negotiable for deserving candidates; as per candidate’s credentials.