A Female Candidate will be preferred for the post
ROLE OF POSITION
This is a senior position with the responsibility of processing the day to day admission applications received by the Registered Office of the company based in Karnal.
The ideal candidate will be experienced overseas Admission Manager with a minimum of 2+ years of experience. The Admission Manager will be responsible for documentation, Checking of eligibility, Authenticity of Documents and Application Filing for Enrolled Students. This position requires excellent written & verbal English communication, zeal to work in multi-tasking profile, aggressive and smart personality.
In addition, the Admission Manager will be expected to contribute to driving the growth and vision of the company.
- She will be responsible for the admission and ongoing support to students from a portfolio of countries.
- The post holder must be able to make decisions about the eligibility of applicants based on their English language qualifications and the suitability of academic qualifications.
- This post performs a key function in the admission of potential students in a Partner or Non-Partner Universities. As a key Admissions Manager, with a team and Branch Manager, the post holder will participate in flexible processes to ensure that student admissions are effective and efficient.
- The post holder must show initiative, good teamwork and must take responsibility for processes and outcomes within a team environment.
- This post performs a key function in ensuring that communications with students and branch staff are fast, efficient and accurate.
- The balance of duties within the admissions team will be allocated flexibly by the Registered office.
- Admission Manager will be capable of all aspects of the work and will work to priorities in allocating and completing tasks.
- The post holder will process applications from a range of sources including Direct Applications, Applications from Branch offices and Associate Partners.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in any field.
- At least 2+ years of experience in coordinating with institutions abroad.
- Result-orientated and able to work under pressure to complete daily tasks assigned.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English as well as the local language.
- An ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, students and other members of the public of all age groups and social backgrounds.
- Ability to learn on own initiative and research the entry requirements before processing of applications
- Flexibility over working hours
- Strong IT skills. Proficient with computer, Microsoft Office, and industry-specific applications