To learn about the admission process in Australia and get the best quality advice about the opportunities for studying in Australia, students should register with Turning Point Studies Consultants. After registration, students will be carefully guided through a number of key stages, maximising their chances of getting admission in the institutions of their choice. This is how we, at Turning Point, work on the Australia admissions process.
- Registration – You register with Turning Point and be assured of obtaining the best quality advice.
- Profiling- We make an assessment of your academic qualifications, work experience, financial status, career goals as well as life interests and aspirations.
- Standardised Tests- We evaluate the requirement of any standardised tests you may need to take or review results that has been already obtained.
- University & Course Selection – Together, we shortlist potential universities and courses that match your profile.
- Document Editing – We edit the essays, Statement of Purpose, Letters of Recommendation and Resume, which have been written by you.
- Application Review and Submission – The completed application forms are reviewed before they are submitted to your final choice of universities.
- Interview Preparation – We assist in preparation (including mock sessions) for the interviews that you may have with the chosen universities.
- Visa Counselling – We assist in preparation (including mock sessions) for the interviews that you may have with the High Commissions or Embassies, as well as the collation and review of relevant documentation for submission of the visa application.
- Pre-Departure Information – We deliver comprehensive information about the country of choice to ensure that you are completely prepared for life at an overseas university.
Contact us to know more about the Australia admissions process.